Friday, May 6, 2011

Words to Live by....


The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
Benjamin May

These words are going to be my inspiration going forward......

As races are scarce and time too, my hubby and I have decided to work out a road route from home with a little of all the elements need to get a good work-out and build fitness!!

We will start with a route of about 20km and increase this monthly by 5-10km depending on my progress. Fortunately I have a hubby that is very encouraging and wants to do this with me, even though we will probably move at a snails pace versus his usual pace.

We have entered a 40km race on the 29th May, it will be our first riding together so best I get my butt in gear and build on my fitness & Speed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment