Thursday, May 26, 2011

*** Finding Inspiration ***


" Celebrate every day with enthusiasm for LIFE!
Recognize each second of every day is a gift to make the world a better place!
Appreciate the time you have to share your magnificent talents with others!
Choose to make a difference! Do it every day and DO IT BIG!!!"


A little update...so this Sunday will be my 2nd cycling race (40km)!! My training has not been what I was hoping, with me been ill and the girls, caused the training to take a bit of a back seat.
At least Henk will be riding with me this time round so that should help with the motivation!!!

As far as the diet.....I've really struggled to get back on track and needless to say the colder weather is not helping!!! But I've realized that I need to loose the weight to obtain MY ultimate GOAL of being HEALTHY, HAPPY & 40.....

So after digging DEEP and some serous SOUL searching.....I'm all charged up and motivated again to take "the bull by the horns" and get this WEIGHT OFF !!!!!

So stay turned and I'll keep you in the "Know"

No comments:

Post a Comment